Powerflushing is a removal of sludge, rust, scale and other debris from heating system using water at high velocity and chemical agents. Powerflushing benefits of Water Treatment within Gas Central Heating Systems
1. A quieter gas central heating boiler resulting from the removal of limescale build up in the heat exchanger.
2. Hotter radiators and a quicker warm up from the removal of black sludge "magnetite" cold spots.
3. A longer lasting system, pumps will last longer and radiators will have an extended life if there is no corrosion present and suitable corrosion inhibitors are used.
4. Lower fuel bills due to a more efficient system, costs more to heat solid magnetite than it does water! Estimated that up to 25% saving can be made.
5. Helps to comply with The Benchmark Code of Practice when installing new boilers on old or new installations.
6. A safer environment when under taking radiators off the wall and struggling not to get black sludge on the carpets etc.
The correct method of cleaning and inhibiting various types of Gas Central Heating Systems will ensure satisfaction to the end user and installer. By having your central heating system powerflushed by a qualified powerflushing operator it will give you peace of mind for years to come
Our experienced and trained powerflushing staff can answer all your questions. Why not act now and give GM Gas Services Limited a call on 01772 612080 / 07971 163366 to find out if Powerflushing could help you?
CENTRAL HEATING BOILERS, RADIATORS, TRVS
Central heating boiler broken or need a new gas central heating installation, radiators or thermostatic radiators valves? We can help. Contact us on 01772 612080 or 07971 163366 to arrange a free no obligation survey.
GM Gas Services Limited install all types of gas central heating boilers, radiators, room stats, thermostatic radiator valves (TRV's) and radiator accessories allowing you to have a complete central heating installation in your home tailored to your individual requirements. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and that's why we only use the best products on the market. Using the best products allows us to offer up to a 10 year parts and labour warranty.
Call now and in less than five minutes you can get a great central heating installation deal and get your central heating back on and hot water flowing.
If your current gas central heating installation is a little sluggish with cold spots visit our powerflushing section below as this may rectify your central heating boilers problem without the cost of replacing the full heating system.
Domestic Gas, Plumbing & Central Heating Services
Tel: 01772 612080 / 07971 163 366